Artists of all types, including actors, musicians and writers, intellectuals… There are lots of famous personalities who don’t hide their love for marijuana. We rescue here 10 quotes about mary jane consumption, which we’ve loved to read in Kannabia.
- “I enjoy marijuana once in a while, there is nothing wrong with that” Jennifer Aniston, actress.
- “It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics, dope and all that crap. It’s a thousand times better than whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend” Louis Armstrong, musician.
- “The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.” Carl Sagan, physicist and astronomer.
- “To smoke weed is as natural as having a cup of tea” Noel Gallagher, musician and singer.
- “We cannot reduce the debate to either war on Marijuana or permissiveness. We should finally take the bull by the horns: how legalization can be implemented to end the useless, harmful and selfish war that consuming countries inflict to the producers ones. “ Gabriel García Marquez, writer.
- “The world would be a better place if everyone smoked weed.” Kirsten Dunst
- "I've done drugs. I didn't enjoy anything other than marijuana - it should be legalized." Megan Fox, writer.
- “We were smoking marijuana for breakfast. We were well into marijuana and no one could communicate with us, because we were just glazed eyes, giggling all the time.” John Lennon, musician, singer.
- “I find quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it.” Bill Murray, actor.
- “Marijuana causes memory loss and some other things that I can’t remember.” Woody Allen.
¿Which one is your favourite quote?