We have the pleasure to welcome you to CannaTrade, the oldest hemp fair in Europe! The history of CannaTrade started 2001, in the fair halls of BEA Expo Bern, as a result of the Swiss Hemp Days in 1999 and 2000. The following editions of CannaTrade in 2008 and 2009 were presented at the exhibiton halls of Basel. Caused by the hemp related political situation, we decided to organize the fair CannaTrade in a two-years-rhythm. Until 2016, we did this successfully at Stadthalle Dietikon/Zurich.
Next Edition: Halle 622, Zürich Oerlikon – 17-19. Mai 2019
Opening times for visitors:
Friday, 17th May 2019 11:00 – 19:00 h
Saturday, 18th May 2019 11:00 – 20:00 h
Sunday, 19th May 2019 11:00 – 18:00 h
The hemp fair CannaTrade would like to inform on the amazing variety of the hemp plant, so the exhibition is classified into different categories:
- Grow – All about Growing of Plants
- CBD – Cannabis Flowers and all the other good things that can be produced from CBD (Cannabidiol)
- Paraphernalia – Vaporizer, Bongs, Pipes, Tobacco and Papers
- Nature – Textiles, Food, Drinks, Beauty Care, Building Materials – Made with or from Hemp
- Medicine – Information about Cannabis as Medicine
- Media – Books, Magazines, Speeches and Discussions on Cannabis
- Institutes – Several Clubs, Associations and Platforms introduce themselves
- Art – Cannabis and Art
CannaTrade AG and their exhibitors will keep all legal provisions.
Access to the fair is permitted from the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 only have access in supervision of adults.